How to choose the site of the asphalt mixing plant?
How should we choose the site of the asphalt mixing station? In the siting process of the asphalt mixing station, the main factors affecting the site selection should be highlighted, and the factors with small impact can be neglected. The location of asphalt mixing stations mainly has the following factors:
1. The distance between the asphalt mixing station and the pavement site;
2. The distance between the asphalt mixing station and the material;
3. Transportation conditions. If the road transportation situation is not smooth, the time spent on transportation will be too long, and the temperature loss of asphalt concrete during transportation will be greater;
4. Power supply. Determine if the power of the mixing station is working properly;
5. The size of the available land area. Since the raw materials are piled up in a certain space, the normal operation of the vehicle requires sufficient space, and all asphalt mixing stations need sufficient floor space to meet these two requirements;
6. The site has good natural conditions, and the site should choose a place with dry environment;
7. Environmental issues, asphalt mixing stations mainly consider away from residential areas or densely populated areas to avoid air and noise pollution.
Our company technology provides asphalt mixing stations according to market and customer needs. Regardless of which solution you choose, we always focus on providing a good total solution to ensure flexible and economical device utilization – reliable and throughout the lifecycle.